A dwarf species from East Africa, the H. villosella is a docile and easy beginner old world tarantula. A fossorial species and prolific webber that is quite often seen out on display amongst its intricate web tunnels.
- Scientific Name: Heterothele villosella
- Common Name: Tanzanian chestnut baboon
- Type: Fossorial
- Category: Old World
- Endemic Location: East Africa
- Diagonal Leg Span (DLS): 2 1/2” to 3" (6cm to 7.5cm)
- Growth Rate: Fast
- Lifespan: Male (4-5 years) Female (12-15 years)
- Recommended Experience Level: Beginner
Heterothele Villosella (Tanzanian Chestnut Baboon) - 1/8"
- Be Sure to choose the correct shipping method
- Orders placed by Saturday (Noon) will be shipped the following Mon, Tue, or Wed until our schedule is full.
- If you would like to add to your order you can do so by selecting the *free shipping* option and uncluding your current order #. Additions must be ordered by saturday at noon to be included.
- For the safety of the animals we ship, we will ship only to a FedEx center for pickup if your temperatures are low or high.
The Molting offers a live arrival guaruntee. If the unfortunate circumstance occurs where a specimen is DOA, please reach out to email@example.com and we will work out a refund usually resulting in store credit, free shipping on future purchase, or refund for the value of the specimen