Harpactira pulchripes (Golden Blue-Leg Baboon)
- Scientific Name: Harpactira pulchripes
- Common Name: Golden blue-leg baboon
- Type: Terrestrial
- Category: Old World
- Endemic Location: South Africa
- Diagonal Leg Span (DLS): 5" (13cm)
- Growth Rate: Medium
- Lifespan: Male (2-3 years) Female (12 years)
- Recommended Experience Level: Intermediate
Harpactira pulchripes (Golden Blue-Leg Baboon) - 3/4""
- Be Sure to choose the correct shipping method
- Orders placed by Saturday (Noon) will be shipped the following Mon, Tue, or Wed until our schedule is full.
- If you would like to add to your order you can do so by selecting the *free shipping* option and uncluding your current order #. Additions must be ordered by saturday at noon to be included.
- For the safety of the animals we ship, we will ship only to a FedEx center for pickup if your temperatures are low or high.
The Molting offers a live arrival guaruntee. If the unfortunate circumstance occurs where a specimen is DOA, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work out a refund usually resulting in store credit, free shipping on future purchase, or refund for the value of the specimen