A large bodied terrestrial tarantula endemic to the amazon basin of northern Brazil. A. Geniculata put on size rather quickly and get thier adult colorations very early on making them a great display tarantula. Hardy and easy to care for with bold striking coloration they are an impressive species to behold.
- Scientific Name: Acanthoscurria geniculata
- Common Name: Giant White Knee Tarantula
- Type: Terrestrial
- Category: New World
- Endemic Location: Brazil
- Diagonal Leg Span (DLS): 8"-9" (20-22cm)
- Growth Rate: Medium
- Lifespan: Male (4 years) Female (18-20 years)
- Recommended Experience Level: Beginner
Acanthoscurria geniculata (Giant White Knee Tarantula) - 1"
- Be Sure to choose the correct shipping method
- Orders placed by Saturday (Noon) will be shipped the following Mon, Tue, or Sat until our schedule is full.
- If you would like to add to your order you can do so by selecting the *free shipping* option and uncluding your current order #. Additions must be ordered by saturday at noon to be included.
- For the safety of the animals we ship, we will ship only to a FedEx center for pickup if your temperatures are low or high.
The Molting offers a live arrival guaruntee. If the unfortunate circumstance occurs where a specimen is DOA, please reach out to email@example.com and we will work out a refund usually resulting in store credit, free shipping on future purchase, or refund for the value of the specimen